Monday, February 5, 2018

Intro - Edgar

Hi Everybody,

Doing my first assignment - Introduction!  To answer Barbara's questions:

Why did this course appeal to me?
Well first of all, it was an outdoor class which generally I find to have pretty interesting subject matters - either landscape or people in life.  It is a good excuse to commit to going outside and mindfully practice taking pictures that (I hope) will allow me to capture the spontaneous shots of friends and family.

What do you want to focus on?
I'd like to learn about / refresh the technical practice of depth-of-field so that it come more naturally without extensive calculation.  In addition, I'd like to get commentary and constructive criticism on composition, balance, and explore new ways to get that perfect shot.

Also learn about taking RAW photos and post-processing since I don't know a lot about that.

Include a few images.

I've included the best pictures I really enjoy from the last year.  Taken on iPhone, LUMIX DMC-LX7K, and my new Canon Rebel SL2


 ^ 9/30/17 - Taken on borrowed Canon EOS 6D - ISO 800 f2.8 2"

 ^ 12/29/17 - iPhone 6s - ISO 200 f4.5 1/20
 ^ 12/26/17 - Canon Rebel SL2 - ISO 500 f6.3 1/400
 ^ 7/5/16 - DMC-LX7 - ISO 200 f1.8 1/80
 ^ 10/24/17 - iPhone SE - ISO 25 f2.2 1/4524
^ 6/26/17 - DMC-LX7 - ISO 80 f2.8 1/400

No comments:

Post a Comment