In case anyone is interested in getting a filter or two, I surveyed what I have, and found that I have several that are duplicates or sizes that I don't need. None of them is perfect, but the blemishes are very minor, and I think would not show up on an image. But you can decide for yourself if they are of acceptable quality.
Here's what I can part with for nominal prices, which I've priced at about 1/3 of prices new:
Tiffin UVP 77mm $5.00
Hoya UV 77mm $5.00
Hoya UV(O) 67mm $5.00
Hoya Skylight 1A 72mm $12.00
Hitech 85NDSE 1.2 resin 85x110 mm $10.00
Hitech 85NDSE 0.6 resin 85x110 mm $10.00
I also have quite a few 55mm filters that I don't need (including polarizers), so if you are using that the smaller size lenses that will take a 55 mm filter, let me know, and I'll let you know what I have.
Let me know if you are interested in any of the above, and I'll bring them next Friday.
John Brandenburg
443-255-9879
jbrandy6@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment