Too bad it started raining! I thought that the light balance on the river and rocks got better as the clouds rolled in...But I didn't wait to capture it!
I enjoyed shooting with this group! Thanks to Barbara for organizing the program, and for her sage advice!
 |
| 1000 ISO, f8 1/320 seconds. Blurry. Insufficient depth of field and perhaps not fast enough a shutter speed for the windy conditions. Perhaps a higher ISO would have helped. |
 |
| At least here, the rocks didn't move! |
 |
| Shot at f8 1/400 ISO 1000, which seems to have perhaps sufficiently frozen the leaves. |
 |
| I rotated this as the actual diagonal was disconcerting. |
 |
| Not captivating, but there it is. |
 |
On the 2 river shots, I slowed the shutter speed as much as possible to soften the water flow, without using a neutral density filter (which I didn't bring, but should have).
|
 |
| It was difficult to get sufficient depth of field, and the windy conditions required a higher shutter speed. This was shot at 1/250th, f 11, 1000 ISO. It would have been nice to have no wind, and do focus stacking, but that wasn't going to happen today. Perhaps tomorrow. |
No comments:
Post a Comment