I love the web works especially. I keep playing Antietam imagery on the blog against possible meaning, for example the foreground cobwebbed black cannon wheel framing the other cannon, which appears as at-the-ready as ever. In the last one I love the misty sky gradation from pink to blue. The fog of course has its own connotations in this context.
Your thoughtful turn of mind picks up on the most subtle of suggestions..like the shift from pink fog to blue tones. I did deliberately use the spider web to inject a peace message and give the scene a deeper meaning possibly.The pink to blue shift could have many inferences but is visually effective if nothing else.
I love the web works especially. I keep playing Antietam imagery on the blog against possible meaning, for example the foreground cobwebbed black cannon wheel framing the other cannon, which appears as at-the-ready as ever. In the last one I love the misty sky gradation from pink to blue. The fog of course has its own connotations in this context.
ReplyDeleteYour thoughtful turn of mind picks up on the most subtle of suggestions..like the shift from pink fog to blue tones. I did deliberately use the spider web to inject a peace message and give the scene a deeper meaning possibly.The pink to blue shift could have many inferences but is visually effective if nothing else.
ReplyDelete