Top to bottom, I think I like each one better than the next. The soft quality of light and detail in the center of middle one is so fine. The blue and green, as well as the detail in the bottom one is so wonderful, what a pair of pictures so different of the same subject. I wonder how you achieved such sharpness (without tripod, I'm assuming.)
Top to bottom, I think I like each one better than the next. The soft quality of light and detail in the center of middle one is so fine. The blue and green, as well as the detail in the bottom one is so wonderful, what a pair of pictures so different of the same subject. I wonder how you achieved such sharpness (without tripod, I'm assuming.)
ReplyDeleteI used a very high ISO and under exposed in order to get a decent shutter speed.
Delete