I think this is a wonderful portfolio. As different as the places are, the series is shot through with a certain sensibility, landscape as palpable sensation, lived experience, and emotional home. Is that too exaggerated, Rebecca, or does it sound close?
A wonderful collection of images. I especially like the parade of geese across the landscape with the rolls of hay behind. The white water lilies (?) are so perfect, they look artificial. The image works really well in black and white.
I think this is a wonderful portfolio. As different as the places are, the series is shot through with a certain sensibility, landscape as palpable sensation, lived experience, and emotional home. Is that too exaggerated, Rebecca, or does it sound close?
ReplyDeleteA wonderful collection of images. I especially like the parade of geese across the landscape with the rolls of hay behind. The white water lilies (?) are so perfect, they look artificial. The image works really well in black and white.
ReplyDelete