So glad to see you getting out. Ah, the water feature at TRI, which now depends entirely on rain. So you got the effect of water in the design and the benefit of green algae. Nice trio. Especially in the first I like the super-real intensity and dreamlike feeling from the tablet reflection. Overall too, I like way intense midday sun can used to dramatic effect. 3 is rather classic, in presenting design elements with a twist and a shimmer.
So glad to see you getting out. Ah, the water feature at TRI, which now depends entirely on rain. So you got the effect of water in the design and the benefit of green algae. Nice trio. Especially in the first I like the super-real intensity and dreamlike feeling from the tablet reflection. Overall too, I like way intense midday sun can used to dramatic effect. 3 is rather classic, in presenting design elements with a twist and a shimmer.
ReplyDeleteI like the last image, with the strong shapes. The reflections are beautiful. You should go back here in the fall.
ReplyDelete