Do I love the 1st one especially! Summing up that building with that abstraction is to capture it's signature design statement - it makes so much sense. If you are interested I might make a few suggestions about working with the raw images - if you are willing I could take images from the blog into Lr to demo possible tweaks.
I'll look forward during our review. I can use screen shots from the blog, or you can bring your images on laptop with Lr, which I should be able to use with the screen (sorry, I can't remember if we tried that, or if you have such - I'll ask today at Carderock - if you can, remind me.
Had there time to go back Ed and find the 3=D effect of the panes amazing. The staircase and window shot is very bold and brings to mind an ancient tower.
Do I love the 1st one especially! Summing up that building with that abstraction is to capture it's signature design statement - it makes so much sense. If you are interested I might make a few suggestions about working with the raw images - if you are willing I could take images from the blog into Lr to demo possible tweaks.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, Thanks for the comment. I would love to get your suggestions about working with the raw images.
ReplyDeleteI'll look forward during our review. I can use screen shots from the blog, or you can bring your images on laptop with Lr, which I should be able to use with the screen (sorry, I can't remember if we tried that, or if you have such - I'll ask today at Carderock - if you can, remind me.
DeleteEd, for me the 4th image captured the light and grand sweep of the interior.
ReplyDeleteHad there time to go back Ed and find the 3=D effect of the panes amazing. The staircase and window shot is very bold and brings to mind an ancient tower.
ReplyDelete