Thursday, September 22, 2016

Ed's Initial Fall Fotos

Hello, my name is Ed Szrom.  I met Barbara through the Smithsonian's Spring Photos along the Potomac class earlier this year.  I began photography as a hobby many years ago developing and printing my own black and white images.  Since then I've moved to digital in both color and monochrome.  I am focusing on Nature, Man and their intersection through landscapes as  well as macro images.  My favorite landscapes seem to have an Edward Hopper quality.  During this class I hope to refine my technique and have the opportunity to create even better images.  Some of my work can be seen at EdSzrom.com.

                                                       



         





Nova Scotia Coast

Garden of Eden?

Along the C&O

Summer Along the C&O

My Favorite WV Road

Cana with Dragon Fly

Old Blue Wagon

Passion Flower

Evil Lillies

Butterfly
Mathias, VW, Morning

2 comments:

  1. Nice introduction, Ed - glad you jumped in. Thanks for the captions on your "felt" image selections. You're in a good place to continue pushing from. We can talk about these more on Tuesday. One of my favorites is the highlighted tree at widewater - oft photographed, yours seem to capture what others see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these images, from the landscapes to the close-ups of the dragonfly and butterfly. I feel color is an important component of your work, as well. At least, I am responding to the color, composition, and mood.

    ReplyDelete